A bespoke, handmade to order bridal bouquet – you choose the colours we use and then decide on the flowers!
- Simple to order, the main body of your bouquet will be roses and you can choose up to any 3 different colours that you would like us to us which is your starting point.
- Once you have decided on the rose colours, you then get to decide which filler flower you would like, white gypsophila or one of our coloured hydrangeas.
- You then get to choose ONE extra type of flower you would like adding which is included in the standard cost of the design, you can go further and have as many extra types of the flowers offered added, but there will be an additional charge for each extra flower type you choose to add.
- The embellishments come next, you get free diamante or seed pearls to each of the roses, then for a small extra fee you can have further, fancier embellishments added depending on how fancy you would like your design!
- Next choice is how we finish the handle, fully wrapped and chunky or part wrapped with stems showing
- Finally, you choose the ribbon colour you would like the handle finished with…then we get busy creating you a totally bespoke to you bouquet – what’s not to love!!!!
Overall size of bouquet will be approx 10″ (this size estimate doesn’t include the length of any flowers which will stick out further, so for example each lily of the valley stem stands out from the bouquet another 2″ each….
This is a new totally personalised option that we are offering