WEDDING/EVENT WITHIN THE NEXT 8 WEEKS?
THE ONLY ITEMS NOW AVAILABLE AT SHORT NOTICE (DATE WITHIN 8 WEEKS) ARE THE READY TO SHIP ITEMS – CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CURRENT RANGE
If you place an order and we cannot supply for the date given, the order will automatically be rejected by the website and a refund processed
We are work in wedding date order, prioritising the next 2 calender months at any given time. Or aim is to ensure everyones orders arrive well in advance of the wedding date provided, ideally for those of you who order well in advance this will be no later than 4 weeks before the big day (often much sooner than this) As soon as flowers are completed the website will update and let you know the order is on its way, in most cases the courier we use will also update you as to when to expect your delivery.
By placing an order with us you are agreeing to our delivery timeframes and work ethic x
Estimates below don’t include shipping times – once a parcel has been posted, delivery timeframes will be entirely down to the post office/courier service. Please
PARCEL DELIVERY COMPANIES – We only EVER use trusted delivery/courier services, the majority of our Domestic parcels are sent via Royal Mail or Parcel Force. We only ever use Evri for low value items & only ever as a last resort
HOW SOON SHOULD I ORDER? – The simple answer to the question we get asked THE MOST, is, regardless of your wedding date, secure your flowers as soon as you can! We highly recommend booking your flowers in as soon as you have made a firm decision on design, colours, numbers etc to guarantee our availability, we already have orders booked in as far as 2025 which shows just how busy we are!
ALL DELIVERY TIMES SHOWN BELOW ARE ESTIMATES
- READY TO SHIP ITEMS – Usually shipped within 24 working hours – these are the only bouquets we can supply at short notice
- alwHAND MADE TO ORDER BOUQUETS/PACKAGES/ARRANGEMNTS – All of our items are handmade to order and bespoke to your requirements, we are currently working in a wedding date order, giving priority to the next 2 calendar months at any one time – our aim is to get your order to you at least 10 days to 1 month prior to the wedding date that you will have provided us with at checkout. If you would like your flowers earlier than the times quoted above, let us know, we can pop a note on your order and will do our utmost to facilitate the request, but during busy times priority will always be given to customers whose wedding is soonest.
**small orders of buttonholes are normally shipped within 5/10 working days
- SORRY BUT WE DON’T PART SHIP – Multi-item orders placed at the same time (ie one delivery fee paid) will NOT be part shipped and the turnaround time will be calculated on the package/multi purchases timeframe above. If you have placed separate orders for different items then they will be treated as individual orders
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – WE ARE A UK BASED COMPANY BUT WE HAPPY TO SHIP WORLDWIDE – please note that the time to create your order will be as shown above but international shipping can take longer MUCH longer than Domestic post. We will have invoiced you for your shipping costs via PayPal after the order was received. Customs duty is the responsibility of the buyer, any fees that are imposed by your country, we have no control over. We will use a postal service that is both efficient and cost-effective – contact us before ordering for a postage quote. The delivery time once a parcel is handed to a courier or postal service is entirely out of our hands and we will not be responsible for the length of time delivery takes, for example, items can be held up in customs, so by placing an order to be shipped overseas you are accepting that we will despatch the flowers well before the wedding date to enable the courier to get the order to you as quickly as they can but the actual delivery length is entirely out of our hands. No liability is accepted for orders which arrive late/damaged, all orders leave us 100% perfect and are checked and double-checked to be correct, we securely box and tissue wrap the flowers and the cartons are marked as FRAGILE, we do everything we possibly can to get the flowers to you in time and perfect.
- With KEEPING YOU UPDATED – you will have received a thank you/invoice email as soon as the website receives your order, this is sent 100% of the time without fail & goes to the email address you have supplied at checkout, it can end up in your spam folder though, but it will include your invoice number, a copy of your order as well as a little note to thank you for shopping with us. Once your order is finished, the website will generate another email, letting you know your flowers are on the way. With high value/larger orders, for your peace of mind, the courier (usually Royal Mail or Parcel Force) will update you as the order travels through their system and let you know when your parcel is out for delivery. Don’t worry that you don’t get a running update on your order once it is received and whilst we are working on it, we are a very small team and receive hundreds of orders per week, so it is just not feasible for our staff members to be constantly updating each order as we would just not have time to fulfil orders if we did!